PC BOOK TOURS focuses on Paranormal and Urban Fantasy Adults, Young Adult & New Adult tours of both pre-release and post-release books. Everything is organized for you, your job being simply providing review copies, mailing giveaway prizes when applicable, and writing guest posts/interviews or character interviews assigned. We are a one-stop shop. From start to finish we will organize everything. Author participation is limited to writing guest posts, answering interview questions, and, if needed, providing review copies, swag, or books for giveaway. That’s it! The rest is up to us.
- PC BOOK TOURS offers a simple online tour schedule where you can see what you need to do for which blog and where you can find all links to your posts and social media shares from your tour.
- Book tour stops are scheduled Monday-Friday. (weekend on request)
REVIEW ONLY TOUR (from $50)
Reviews on blogs, Amazon and Goodreads if possible*
ALL TOUR Packages (from $50)
Featuring Guest posts, book reviews, Promo posts, Character interviews and Author interviews
- VIRTUAL TOUR – One week SLIM ($25)
- VIRTUAL TOUR – One week SMALL ($50)
- VIRTUAL TOUR – Two weeks ($60)
- VIRTUAL TOUR – Three weeks, LARGE ($80)
- VIRTUAL TOUR – >Three weeks XXL-LARGE, More then one tour, a Book Tour DEAL (On Request)
*Please note that these numbers are A MINIMUM. All requests will be added to the tour, as long as the host is in good standing.
*Please note that reviews will be honest and positive reviews are not guaranteed, Bloggers will be asked to also post review to Goodreads/Amazon in addition to their blog.
- No limit on participants – Featured on Unlimited Amount of Blogs
- Online Tour progress form to track your posts
- Featured space on our website.
- Maximum Social Media Exposure
- Only for cover reveals that have NOT been released yet online
- Includes Book Blurb, Cover, Author Bio and Social Media Links, Goodreads Link (If available), Pre-Buy Links (If Available), Exclusive Excerpt (If Available), as well as any other promotional materials provided.
- Media Kit Provided for the Blog Tour
- Social Media shouts on Paranormal Cravings Facebook, Twitter and those of the reviewers.
- Custom designed Tour Banner.
- Sign-up on the Paranormal Cravings Book Tours Website.
- Management of Giveaway (If Applicable)
*FREE* Guest post – Only one free guest post p.day so schedule your promotion in advance
*FREE* Cover Reveal: Get great pre-release exposure with a cover reveal! I recommend planning a cover reveal 3-5 weeks ahead to get the most blog hosts on your cover reveal day, but is possible on shorter notice.
*(FREE)* Must be booked with any other book tour service, in order to be eligible for complimentary cover reveal)
- Shared on our site
- Promoted on all our Social Media
- Only one FREE guest post per author per year
- Guest post can also contain buy and contact link
– NEW ★ SOCIAL MEDIA BLAST ($25) Email to all our bloggers a Facebook-friendly & Twitter-ready post along with graphics for them to share on social media. No blogger-signups for this, we email our contact list.
– NEW ★ PRESS RELEASE ($35)(+100 Newspapers and Magazines)
– NEW ★ DEDICATED NEWSLETTER ($35) The dedicated newsletter can be sent on any day of the month, as well as a separate post on our website and posted on our Social Media pages
– NEW ★ BOOK TEASER GRAPHICS ($10)
Note that I consider every request carefully to make sure it’s a good fit for my tour hosts. Please make sure to read the above information before sending a request. I reserve the right to accept or decline any event request, and to cancel an event with full refund at any time, for any reason.
Once the tour has ended, we will forward along any giveaway prize winners. And, upon request, we will send you direct links to each of the stops on the tour.
- You reach out to us with your tour request – Book Tour, Cover or Trailer Reveal, Scavenger Hunt Giveaway.
- We will send the author a confirmation of the tour request (We send you a WORD-DOC / Blank media kit to fill out with all info for you to return to us with all your book info)
- Once we’ve accepted your request we determine tour type, tour length and tour dates.
- We design a banner and button and create a post announcing the tour.
- We set up the Tour page on Paranormal Cravings where Blog Hosts can sign up for your tour or find info. This is also the place where you find your up-to-date tour schedule and changes.
- We reach out to our blogger tour hosts, or special request bloggers, via eVite or email and invite others to sign up through Twitter and on our Tour Host page.
- We promote the tour on the blog tour sidebar, on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- We receive the replies from the Blog Hosts
- We select the bloggers and post types and finalize the schedule and pass it along to you for your approval.
- <–Point of no return–>
- We have a GO at this point from the Author to send out confirmations together with the review copies that we have received from you/ or we send you a list with contacts so the author, publisher or third like Netgalley or Edelweiss can send out the review copies/download options.
- Send CONFIRMATION EMAIL to all participating bloggers: The final tour schedule with MEDIA KIT, review copies, excerpts, buy and contact links, about, blurb etc.
- Barring any changes, all that’s left is for you to write the posts, answer the questions and send out the review copies. We will make sure everything else runs according to plan.
- We send the author an LINK to the Online PROGRESS FILE of the tour: an update with the how’s and when’s- neat list of stops/dates and guest post that have to be written by author, interviews that have to be filled out etc. For a promo the author don’t have to do anything.
- ONE WEEK BEFOR THE TOUR STARTS: All guest posts and all interviews answers have to be send to the blog hosts by author
- Before the tour start we send out a reminder to all bloggers (In case they are missing something, the book they signed-up to review was dissapointing or mail was send to SPAM box) With no news bloggers at this point, we are ready for your tour and your tour is ready to START!
- We keep each other up-to date through the online tour file. (Direct links to the posts, missed stops, winners of the GA’s after the tour)
Tours need to be booked at least 4 weeks in advance and will include a minimum of tour stops depending on the chosen tour. The author/publisher agrees to ship copies of their book and requested Guest Posts to the bloggers hosting tour stops, to arrive at least 3 weeks prior to their tour dates.
Authors on tour will be featured at www.paranormalcravings.com and connected Social Media for time till and during the tour. Each individual tour stop will feature a photo of the book, (if chosen)a review, links to the author’s website, blog, and purchasing information.
Our experience is that authors who interact with tour hosts and make themselves available for guest posting, interviews, question and answer sessions with blog commenters, and who respond to comments will have the greatest success from their tour![/acc][/accordion][/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”***Terms and Conditions***”]Author/publisher is responsible for getting Guest Posts and Interviews on time to the Blog Hosts.
*Author/publisher must have review copies ready at least 1 month before the tour starts.
*If booking a book tour with us, please make sure that you don’t book a tour with another tour host until after 30 days after the tour. It takes time and effort to organize an effective tour and having multiple tours around the same time can affect the outcome of the tour.
*Payments made through PayPal. Payment due upon receipt.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.pcbookreviews.com/faq-tours/ ” ]Book Tour FAQ[/button]
Full Refund will be granted within 5 days of the original agreement. After 5 days only 50% will be refunded due in part for the work and time put into the event at that point.
CANCELLATIONS / DELAYS
You have 5 days for a full refund if you choose to cancel your agreement. After 5 days only 50% will be refunded for services rendered and / or begun. We kindly ask Authors to notify us of any changes to dates of event(s) immediately. Failure to do so can and will result in extra charges.
We will do our best to accommodate you during a delay and work with the participants in rescheduling the tour, however a charge of $30.00 will be billed to you for the amount of work that goes into re arranging the event. No guarantee can be given of same Blog signup.
It is the Authors SOLE responsibility to notify the winner. It is the Authors SOLE responsibility to make sure the prize(s) are mailed out to the appropriate winner. We do share the winner on our site and Social Media channels without written notification. PC BOOK REVIEWS nor PC BOOK TOURS is responsible nor liable for any and all mailings of prizes nor giveaway(s) in general. PC BOOK REVIEWS nor PC BOOK TOURS is NOT responsible for any giveaways in any shape of form.
We strongly encourage Authors and Publishes to take the appropriate measures to safeguard their intellectual property. We will work with you in finding the best way to make sure ARCs are SAFE, SECURE and PROTECTED. Any Blog found to be abusing this privilege will be banned from any further involvement with us and we will notify you immediately so you may take the appropriate measures. Piracy is something we are STRONGLY against and WILL NOT stand for it in any shape or form. Only ONE ARC per blog will sent out and ONE reviewer per Blog. Only legitimate Blogs will be considered for ARCs
Review guidelines that will be presented to the participants will be reviewed by you and any addition you might have will be added in. We encourage all participants to give their honest opinions while reviewing, however we will kindly ask them to refrain from posting the reviews on purchasing and social media sites if below a 3 star until after completion of tour.
1 – All posts will be requested to be posted by 10:00 am ( EST ) on all social media and purchasing sites ( if applicable ) unless otherwise stated by the author.
1a – Top or Second post is not required but preferred unless otherwise stated by the author.
2 – The length of time for the signup document to stay open will be left to the discretion of the author. If asked we will provide our opinion.
3 – We kindly ask Authors to share the provided sign up documents on their personal and profession social media sites.
3a – We kindly ask Authors to actively engage in all aspects of promotion such as visiting, liking, sharing and acknowledging the participants during the events. It provides more of a mutual beneficial experience all around.
4 – We kindly ask Authors to please provide all necessary and requested materials in a complete and timely manner so we can efficiently achieve target dates.
4a – We kindly ask Authors that all materials handed in by set date is Final.
5 – We kindly ask Authors to send out the prizes for giveaways to the appropriate winners in a timely manner.
6 – We kindly ask Authors to refrain from using and or booking any other event with another Tour Company while in agreement with us. It leads to confusion with Bloggers, readers and causes an all around unpleasant experience.
7 – We are not, can not and will not be held responsible for any Blogs that do not follow through on their commitments in any shape or form before, during or after the event.
7a – We will do everything in our power to safeguard that instance but in the case of such occurrence we are not to be held accountable and do not take any responsibility for actions beyond our control.