PC BOOK TOURS focuses on Paranormal and Urban Fantasy Adults, Young Adult & New Adult tours of both pre-release and post-release books. Everything is organized for you, your job being simply providing review copies, mailing giveaway prizes when applicable, and writing guest posts/interviews or character interviews assigned. We are a one-stop shop. From start to finish we will organize everything. Author participation is limited to writing guest posts, answering interview questions, and, if needed, providing review copies, swag, or books for giveaway. That’s it! The rest is up to us.
- PC BOOK TOURS offers a simple online tour schedule where you can see what you need to do for which blog and where you can find all links to your posts and social media shares from your tour.
- Book tour stops are scheduled Monday-Friday. (weekend on request)
BOOK BLITZ (from $40)
A blitz consists of promotional posts (any type of PROMO TOUR you may like). to provide awareness and gain exposure for your book. All posts will be scheduled on ONE DAY. They book blitzes can be planned on short notice, but be aware 4-6 weeks will get you the most participants.
$40 ➜ 1 day. Unlimited blogs. ONE BOOK. PROMO ONLY.
$55 ➜ 1 day. Unlimited blogs. SERIES | SERIALS & ANTHOLOGIES. PROMO ONLY.
BLAST for Release Day (new book releases- Social shares included) ($60)
Features on unlimited amount of blogs INCLUDED Social MEDIA BLAST
- No limit on participants – Featured on Unlimited Amount of Blogs
- Will only run on ONE day
- Maximum Social Media Exposure
- Only for cover reveals that have NOT been released yet online
- Includes Book Blurb, Cover, Author Bio and Social Media Links, Goodreads Link (If available), Pre-Buy Links (If Available), Exclusive Excerpt (If Available), as well as any other promotional materials provided.
- Media Kit Provided for the Blog Tour
- Social Media shouts on Paranormal Cravings Facebook, Twitter and those of the reviewers.
- Sign-up on the Paranormal Cravings Book Tours Website.
- Management of Giveaway (If Applicable)
Note that I consider every request carefully to make sure it’s a good fit for my tour hosts. Please make sure to read the above information before sending a request. I reserve the right to accept or decline any event request, and to cancel an event with full refund at any time, for any reason.
- You reach out to us with your tour request – Book Tour, Cover or Trailer Reveal, Scavenger Hunt Giveaway.
- We will send the author a confirmation of the tour request (We send you a WORD-DOC / Blank media kit to fill out with all info for you to return to us with all your book info).
- Gathering the BOOK INFO: I will need you to gather all your book and author information (cover image, blurb, excerpt, buy links, author bio and author photo and links) then send it to me so I can create your blog tour page, your custom media kit and an invitation for bloggers/team members to become part of your virtual tour. To help you I will send out a BLANK Media kit as Word to help you will all we need from you!
- ONE DAY BLASTS WILL ONLY BE PROMOTED WITH A MASS EMAIL TO ALL BLOGGERS.
FOR MULTI-DAY BOOK TOURS THE PROGRAM CONTINUES>
- CREATE A TOUR SCHEDULE: Once I have a schedule created for you I will send you your tour schedule and keep you up to date letting you know what is needed and offering suggestions- I will also send updates of any changes to your ONLINE tour schedule. Your special Link tot his schedule will be provide by us.
- PREPARATIONS FOR THE TOUR: Please send us the interviews, Guest posts and other written materials as requested via the Online tour schedule. We work as a in-between man and will forward the right materials tot he bloggers.
- START TOUR: Once the tour has started we promote your tour/book on our site and Social Media Channels. Like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- PROMOTE YOUR TOUR: This is a joint effort between the author, the bloggers and myself. The more participation the more successful the tour will be. Therefore promote your tour on your own site and Social Media Channels. We also highly recommend that you are actively involved in each post of the tour – visiting all your stops and getting to know the readers following your tour. Also please thank your host for having you at their site. Readers LOVE it when the author talks with them, so be sure to try and respond to any comments left by readers and fans. It makes the tour meaningful and forges an important connection. You will create lasting relationships that will continue through your writing career.
- ALWAYS UP TO DATE: We keep each other up-to date through the online tour file. (Direct links to the posts, links received by the bloggers, missed stops, winners of the GA’s after the tour)
*Tours need to be booked at least 4 weeks in advance and will include a minimum of tour stops depending on the chosen tour. The author/publisher agrees to ship copies of their book and requested Guest Posts to the bloggers hosting tour stops, to arrive at least 3 weeks prior to their tour dates.
**Authors on tour will be featured at www.pcbookreviews.com and www.pcbooktours.com and connected Social Media for time till and during the tour. Each individual tour stop will feature a photo of the book, (if chosen)a review, links to the author’s website, blog, and purchasing information.
***Our experience is that authors who interact with tour hosts and make themselves available for guest posting, interviews, question and answer sessions with blog commenters, and who respond to comments will have the greatest success from their tour!
An Important Notice:
Please understand Paranormal Cravings Tours is not responsible for missed your stops on your tour. After the tour is scheduled and all of the tour materials have been sent out, it is the responsibility of the Blogger/Reviewer who signed up for the tour to post materials on their designated day.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”***Terms and Conditions***”]Author/publisher is responsible for getting Guest Posts and Interviews on time to the Blog Hosts.
*Author/publisher must have review copies ready at least 1 month before the tour starts.
*If booking a book tour with us, please make sure that you don’t book a tour with another tour host until after 30 days after the tour. It takes time and effort to organize an effective tour and having multiple tours around the same time can affect the outcome of the tour.
*Payments made through PayPal. Payment due upon receipt.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://www.pcbookreviews.com/faq-tours/ ” ]Book Tour FAQ[/button]
Full Refund will be granted within 5 days of the original agreement. After 5 days only 50% will be refunded due in part for the work and time put into the event at that point.
CANCELLATIONS / DELAYS
You have 5 days for a full refund if you choose to cancel your agreement. After 5 days only 50% will be refunded for services rendered and / or begun. We kindly ask Authors to notify us of any changes to dates of event(s) immediately. Failure to do so can and will result in extra charges.
We will do our best to accommodate you during a delay and work with the participants in rescheduling the tour, however a charge of $30.00 will be billed to you for the amount of work that goes into re arranging the event. No guarantee can be given of same Blog signup.
It is the Authors SOLE responsibility to notify the winner. It is the Authors SOLE responsibility to make sure the prize(s) are mailed out to the appropriate winner. We do share the winner on our site and Social Media channels without written notification. PC BOOK REVIEWS nor PC BOOK TOURS is responsible nor liable for any and all mailings of prizes nor giveaway(s) in general. PC BOOK REVIEWS nor PC BOOK TOURS is NOT responsible for any giveaways in any shape of form.
We strongly encourage Authors and Publishes to take the appropriate measures to safeguard their intellectual property. We will work with you in finding the best way to make sure ARCs are SAFE, SECURE and PROTECTED. Any Blog found to be abusing this privilege will be banned from any further involvement with us and we will notify you immediately so you may take the appropriate measures. Piracy is something we are STRONGLY against and WILL NOT stand for it in any shape or form. Only ONE ARC per blog will sent out and ONE reviewer per Blog. Only legitimate Blogs will be considered for ARCs
Review guidelines that will be presented to the participants will be reviewed by you and any addition you might have will be added in. We encourage all participants to give their honest opinions while reviewing, however we will kindly ask them to refrain from posting the reviews on purchasing and social media sites if below a 3 star until after completion of tour.
1 – All posts will be requested to be posted by 10:00 am ( EST ) on all social media and purchasing sites ( if applicable ) unless otherwise stated by the author.
1a – Top or Second post is not required but preferred unless otherwise stated by the author.
2 – The length of time for the signup document to stay open will be left to the discretion of the author. If asked we will provide our opinion.
3 – We kindly ask Authors to share the provided sign up documents on their personal and profession social media sites.
3a – We kindly ask Authors to actively engage in all aspects of promotion such as visiting, liking, sharing and acknowledging the participants during the events. It provides more of a mutual beneficial experience all around.
4 – We kindly ask Authors to please provide all necessary and requested materials in a complete and timely manner so we can efficiently achieve target dates.
4a – We kindly ask Authors that all materials handed in by set date is Final.
5 – We kindly ask Authors to send out the prizes for giveaways to the appropriate winners in a timely manner.
6 – We kindly ask Authors to refrain from using and or booking any other event with another Tour Company while in agreement with us. It leads to confusion with Bloggers, readers and causes an all around unpleasant experience.
7 – We are not, can not and will not be held responsible for any Blogs that do not follow through on their commitments in any shape or form before, during or after the event.
7a – We will do everything in our power to safeguard that instance but in the case of such occurrence we are not to be held accountable and do not take any responsibility for actions beyond our control.