Book Press Release Distribution
PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION
We not only send your press release to all our connected book bloggers (+600) but we also send your press release to (+100) editors and reporters at newspapers, magazines, trade publications, TV, cable TV and Radio.
PROOF OF DISTRIBUTION:
Once we have fully distributed your press release and verified everything, we will provide you with:
– A list Media that we reached
– Links to the first 20 sites that post your release
You can choose for your press release to be distributed within 24 hours, or at a later date of your choosing.
HIGHLY TARGETED DISTRIBUTION:
Our media list is mainly for the US market. Each press release is sent by itself, not grouped together with other press releases.
Opportunities to promote your book with a press release:
- Press release to announce a new book
- Press release to announce book signing
- Press release to announce a good book review
- Press release to comment on a current event in the news
- Press release to make a prediction
- Press release to announce a public presentation or appearance
- Press release to announce a sales milestone
- Press release to announce a new book publisher
[add_to_cart id=”14910″ sku=””]
[box type=”success” align=”aligncenter” width=”600″ ]
10 Tips for Writing a Great Book Press Releases
Start with a great headline that grabs the reader’s attention.
Tell the audience that the information is intended for them and why they should continue to read it as well as read your book.
Make sure the information about your book or book event is newsworthy.
Start with a brief description of the book or your book event, then distinguish who announced it, and not the other way around.
Ask, “How are people going to relate to this?”
Make sure the first 10 words of your release are the most effective, as they are the most important.
Avoid excessive use of adjectives and fancy language.
Provide as much contact information as possible: Individual to contact, address, phone, fax, email, website address.
Make sure you wait until you have something with enough substance to issue a release.
Make it as easy as possible for media publishers to understand your press release as they will be the ones helping you to present your news.