All Hallows Eve Indies Tour with Eve Langlais (with GA)
Movies that freaked EVE out the most as a teenager.
1. When a Stranger Calls (1979, the original!)
2. The Shining (King is a master of scary)
3. Arachnaphobia (hairy spiders are just WRONG!)
4. Paranormal Activity (gives me goosebumps)
5. The Hills Have Eyes (ever since this movie, I can’t drive through the boonies and not have an urge to lock my doors lol)
6. The Omen (the original- because that kid is just plain creepy)
7. Friday The 13th (classic)
8. Halloween (another teenage classic)
9. Poltergeist (kids mixed with ghosts are freaky)
10. Any movies with killer dolls. (just creeps me out lol)
11. Children Of The Corn (those kids are spooky)
12. The Exorcist (original – love possession movies)
13. Alien (because it’s just plain awesome!)
[divider]3 e-copies of my remake of Crazy Vampire Love by Eve Langlais
Comment below! What is your scariest movie all times? (WITH EMAIL SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU!)
Check out this book!
Cyborgs: More Than Machines
Aramus has no patience or sympathy for the excuses humanity uses to hunt cyborgs down and eradicate them. He’s put up with too much at their hands to ever forgive and forget. But all that changes when he rescues a fragile human doctor who refuses to see him as a machine. She teaches him that perhaps not all emotions are a weakness and that love can make even a cynical cyborg like him stronger.
And for those who’d mock his change of view or threaten his female? Go ahead. His iron knuckles could use some exercise. The Cyborgs: More Than Machines books can be read as stand alone stories, however, for total reader enjoyment it is recommended you read them in order.